• The Billing Coordinator researches in a fast-paced office environment for High Volume National Accounts the necessary documentation for consolidated billing activities while ensuring its accuracy, accountability and timeliness to the customer.
• Ensures pertinent information is included where required.
• Coordinates weekly sorting and distribution of daily invoices.
• Coordinate monthly sorting and distributing of escalation reports and consolidated invoice.
• Communicate with Collectors and National Account Managers.
• Develop reports for customer needs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-4 yrs. of Experience.
• Keystrokes of 6000 with 90% accuracy.
• Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of management in creating solutions for difficult billing issues that may arise.
• Must be able to organize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must understand and be able to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines throughout the day/week/month.
• High School Diploma