Roles & Responsibilities:
• Eligible candidate will work with Client systems, internal and external contacts to ensure employees are paid correctly. • Candidate must be able to work with payroll data and maintain confidentiality while working in a team environment.
• Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Candidate must have a strong math background and 10 key calculator skills.
• Candidate must have computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
• Prefer ideal candidate to have prior payroll experience.
• Working knowledge of union contractual language and non-union wage plans will be required.
• This position requires working some weekends and holidays.
• Hours of work are likely to change depending on the needs of the business.
Additional Job Details:
• Candidate must be able to work with data sets having, at a minimum, intermediate skill level in Microsoft Excel along with very good math skills.
• High Integrity, confidentiality is a must.
• Candidate should have a thirst for knowledge with a natural affinity and passion for problem solving with a methodical approach, able to trace out facts and figures.
• Candidate must have good typing speed (40+ wpm) and 10 key calculator skills.
• This position requires hard working, energetic team players that are very approachable and tactful.
• Experience in auditing not required but is a plus.
• Shift: 1st