||• The Jr. Field Recruiter, primarily establishes and maintains relationships with Field Recruiter and Human Resources to meet the business’ recruiting needs.
• The Jr. Recruiter works closely with the Human Resources team to manage requisitions, source, screen, and identify potential candidates.
• Assistance with communications to candidate(s) and managers during recruiting process.
• Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms and employee referrals.
• Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.Consults with HRBP or Field Recruiter to ensure an efficient and effective recruiting process.
• Communicates with Managers prior to new hire start date, provides all hire materials needed for candidates prior to start date.
• Assists Field Recruiter in sourcing activities.Assists with any communications and administrative tasks during recruiting process.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 year experience in related field
• Recruiting and Human Resources
• MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems, Sourcing tools
• Good judgment and decision making abilities
• Strong business acumen
• Work closely with diverse personalities and leadership levels throughout the organization
• Maintains current knowledge of technologies and social media
• Must be team oriented and able to multi task
• Creative outside the box thinker
• Passionate and driven
• Willing and able to learn and adapt new processes
• Proactive problem solver
• Strong oral and written communication skills.