• Works closely with all Technology teams, business partners, and Vendors to plan, organize, secure, and manage resources for assigned project efforts following software development lifecycle and project implementation policies and procedures as applicable.
• Independently research, analyze, identify, and document the tasks to achieve the project goals.
• Coordinate, facilitate, and lead project team meetings to accomplish project deliverables. Manage vendor relationships once contractual commitments have been agreed upon.
• Responsible for the management of the project including: work statements, work breakdown structures, developing and tracking budget and schedule, tracking individual project tasks, providing risk analysis, tracking and resolving issues and action items, providing various project management visibility and control measures and reports as needed and communicating to project team and stakeholders.
• Perform requirements gathering and quality assurance as needed.
• Work closely with our business partners to understand their business and system problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements. Work with Technology teams and management to identify solutions that enable the organization to achieve its project goals.
• Analyze, define and map business processes.
• Produce quality documentation and business process models as needed for assigned projects.
• Trace the requirements through life cycle of project to ensure that the scope is managed and that the original requirements are delivered.