• Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting duties related to processing materials into and out of the plant.
• Duties and tasks are standardized however may require answering some routine questions and problem solving.
• Requires considerable interface with outside customers and suppliers.
• Requires computer use skills.
• Operate electronic scale to weigh in and out vehicles shipping or receiving materials into or from the plant.
• Prepare, print, and organize weight tickets, bills of lading, or other appropriate paperwork for inbound and outbound shipments.
• Input data from purchases and shipments into computer system
• Process payments and compiles segments of monthly closing reports.
• 5+ years of experience.